Many small businesses and self-employed people want to take the subject of blogging into their own hands. But how do you create the time to publish a new post every week or every 14 days?
The solution is: With small steps to the goal
Plan 10-15 minutes each day to write a blog and make it a daily routine. This is enough time to write a little, but does not interfere with your regular daily routine.
In order to progress quickly and efficiently, it is also important to work in a structured way. The following procedure is recommended for creating a new blog post:
1. consider the topic and think about the customer benefit of the contribution
2. describe contents with keywords
3. use the keywords to plan the rough structure
4. write text
6. select picture material if necessary
8. distribution (e.g. via social networks)
As time goes by, you’ll see that writing new blog posts will become easier and easier for you and that the few minutes of time spent per day can make a big difference.